Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Jacki's Race - January 31, 09

Here is Jacki in the 400, she took 1st in her heat. You really can't see her at the beginning, she is down in the blocks behind the track officials. But you will recognize her when she jumps up, she is really white. hehe!! Typically a 400 is one lap around the track, but this is a small track, so she has to take two laps. It has been a learning experience for her, as she has to figure out how to pace herself and finish strong. I, of course, continue to be amazed with her ability as it is not something I could do. Oh and you have to watch for a few seconds before the race begins, sorry!

4 comments:

  1. Yes, you are!!!! But I love you that way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the BLogging world! You have such talented kids! I love to be able to stay in touch more then just the once a year Christmas card. Checi out my blog. myladiesandgents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete