Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Welcome Maureen!

Well I am finally getting around to blogging about our wonderful trip to the East Coast and all of the church history sites, but more importantly.....to officially WELCOMING my beautiful new daughter (in-law!) Nathan and Maureen got married on the 14th of August in the Boston LDS temple. And we couldn't be happier!! It was a beautiful day, and beautiful ceremony and a beautiful reception. Here a few pics to see.....

Mr. & Mrs. Nathan Hill
One of my favorite pictures....
The Radiant Bride....Maureen
All Smiles!!! :)
Maureen and her bridesmaids....Brianna, Summer, Whitney, Jacki & Candace
My two beautiful daughters.
My handsome boys.....James, Andrew, Blake, Nathan and Erik.
Blake and I.
The whole family....Grandpa and Grandma Olsen, Blake and I, Nathan, Maureen, Jacki, James, Erik, Uncle Mark, Andrew, Grandma Genna & Aunt Nancy.

1 comment:

  1. What a bunch of nice looking people all in one family! Julie - the background of the picture of you and Blake looks perfect with your outfit . . . AND you and Blake look really nice too :)

    Susan Lorenzen.

    ReplyDelete