Monday, March 1, 2010

Family Time

For the first time in four loooonnnng years, our family was together. Nathan left on his mission in February of 2006 and came home in March of 2008. Erik left on his mission in February of 2008 (three weeks before Nathan came home!) and just got home last week. So we had them together for the first time this last weekend and it was great!!! It is amazing to me to see how they have all grown and matured and have begun their own lives, separate from Blake and I. One of the things that I loved the most is seeing how they interact with one another......and I don't have to act as referee anymore!!!!! (or at least not very often!) On the first day that Erik was home, he and James were switching bedrooms down in the basement. Erik came up stairs and told me that he thought James had really matured and that they were going to get along a lot better now. I told him that "Yes, James has matured, but so have you!" Can I just state for the record, that I love my kids and am so very proud of all of their accomplishments.

Okay done with the mushy stuff.........Here are some pictures we took on Sunday afternoon.....I have to say that I think I have a very handsome family....even in all of their goofiness!!!
(Thanks Maureen for taking such great pictures, I know we were hard to work with!!!)




Father and sons!
I think this is one of the best pictures Blake has even taken! I love this man!

Nathan.....missing the Northwest?

Don't know who the lady with the stroller is, but had to show off my beautiful daughter!
This is the funniest picture because these two really do get along the best and rarely fight!
Notice Andrew's 'zoolander' face?

These two are the biggest goof-off's of the family!
.....skipping, skipping.....

I told them all to hold hands....things got a little bit crazy!
...hand squeezing....
...red rover?....




2 comments:

  1. The pictures are GREAT thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures. So sad I wasn't there to take them!

    ReplyDelete