Saturday, July 4, 2009

Spring Time In Washington DC

We just got Erik's memory cards in the mail this week....over 900 pictures....I have had a blast looking at all of them. Here are a selected few, I decided we needed to see the fun that he is having while working so hard at being a fabulous missionary! So here goes.............

..............With a new convert...........

(*a note from Erik)The Fernandez Family, Edgardo is the father who was baptized, his wife,Sylvia, his daughter,Nina, or Sabrina, his son,Bryan, (they also have another son named Santiago (James) who was having a temper tantrum at the time of the photo)
.....my boys and their fasination with Ninja Turtles, it never goes away...........
.....another baptism with brother & sister Heydi & Christian Medrano...........
.....the black name tag............


............the Washington DC Temple in spring. GORGEOUS!!!.......


.............Mormon night at the Minor League baseball game............
......goofing with his zone..........
......Look Ma, I can fly!!!......

......To Infinity and Beyond.......

...........3,2,1...BLAST OFF!!!....
.....Spider Man, Spider Man, does what ever a spider can.....
......High School Musical #4- The Mission Field.....
And here is one reflective picture, I love this. He has been able to go and see some of our nations historical sites. I can't wait to go there to pick him up and see them all myself. (only 7 months, but who is counting.....)
....words escape me, I only wonder what he was thinking???.....
....One more baptism with Hugo.....
.....And finally, the Bike Trip of the Century. They road their bikes from their appartment in Maryland, to downtown DC. Here they are in front of the White House. He took several video's along the way, which I have been unable to download today, I will try another day. All in all, he is having the time of his life; learning, growing, teaching, and having lots of fun along the way. We are so proud of him and his accomplishments, and can't wait to see what else comes his way.

1 comment:

  1. I love the Waldo and the "Super Elder" pictures. What a stud! Digital pictures have sure changed the world of picture taking.

    ReplyDelete