Saturday, May 9, 2009

SUMMER!!

Today was my LAST day of school! hurray :) My freshman year of college is now officially over....crazy. I am now a sophomore! I cant quite beleive it. I definately grew alot this year. Here are some of the things i learned.....

1. I learned how to feed my self. I learned what foods are BAD for college students, and what foods are GOOD, like pizza :)

2. I learned good hygene. I'm now PRO at brushing my teeth.


3. I learned how to smile REALLY pretty in pictures. I should be a model.

4. I finally learned how to dress my self. I can officially say that i now know how to dress in style

5. I learned that i LOVE my brothers. (and my mom and dad) I really miss hanging out with them when i'm away



6. And finally, i learned that i LOVE COLLEGE!!!!! GO COUGS :)














1 comment:

  1. I am so excited that you are going to be home for the summer!! Also I am glad that tuition $$$ has been put to good use.

    ReplyDelete