Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Mormon Prom

Our church puts on a prom every year for the youth, so James invited Larisa Clark. He and Jordan Perrone made cakes with messages inside for their dates to ask them. James borrowed this lovely tux from our young men's president (who happend to buy it at DI in Utah). I took it to be cleaned before the dance, and while picking it up a gentleman came into the drycleaners and commented on the tux. He said, "Wow, that looks like the tux I wore to my high school prom!" I told him it probably was the same tux, and then we had a good laugh over it. ?The dance was in Port Orchard, so they had a progressive dinner, then went to the dance, then went back to Clara's for dessert and hot tub. James and Jordan had a great time, and the girls did too!

James and Jordan



James' date, Larisa Clark.


What a handsome kid!

Getting ready for dinner!



2 comments:

  1. all I can say is wow! and oh my heck! and ug! Brave kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all I can say is they look as good if not better than Napoleon Dynamite.

    ReplyDelete